Summer Neutrals

in , by Nik, May 16, 2021
Today its finally Sunny & 68 degrees in Upstate NY, so I finally get to wear some of my cute summer clothes! Running some errands today, taking the puppy for a walk & heading to a family picnic later this afternoon. Tonight doing a late happy hour and dinner so wanted something cute, basic and comfy that I can wear all day, but that can also transition into night time fun as well. I am linking my exact outfit below so you guys can shop it for yourself. 

My  fitted ribbed tank top is from the A New Day brand at Target. It's a comffy basic tank top that can go with ripped denim shorts of any style or color for a simple summer look.  Besides this tank top coming in so many color options, it is only $8!! Medium wash Ultra high rise ripped jeans are from Garage clothing and unfortunately they are sold out on there website but I am linking a similar pair. These jeans are a stretchy material and are super comfortable, they have multiple rips and fringe detail at the ankle bottoms. The Abercrombie jeans I linked here will be a similar fit, the are a high-rise skinny. My rings are Sugarfix from Target. I love mixing different metals for my outfits but today I stuck with gold accessories. I mixed a thin gold link chain ring with a chunky Baguette Crystal cream colored ring. My thin classic gold hoop earrings are Lauren Conrad from Kohls, they come in gold or silver. These earrings are currently on sale! All my jewelry I’m listing for you guys are under $15 each. The Tan studded sandals are from Steve Madden, they are a Valentino look alike for an affordable price. They are comfy and add a little edge to any outfit. I am obsessed with these and may need to order the clear ones too! Last accessory tying it all together is my White Gucci GG Marmont small shoulder bag.  

This summer seems to have a lot of bright colors trending as usual, but having some good neutral pieces you can mix and match for multiple different outfits and looks is definitely a must.










SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion with Nik · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS